Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Okay, I'll fill in our trip from Colon up to Bocas del Toro next, but we wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Xmas. Santa and Tinkerbell (Brian and Sue from Darramy) came up singing Christmas songs, and we had a great Christmas Eve aboard Audrey Paige with them, Lynn and Randy from High States and Ron and Paula from Dovekie.


Look at that, Santa likes the same wine that I do!!!

Christmas Eve aboard Audrey Paige



We have a great internet connection so I was able to talk briefly to my cousin Marion in Scotland, and then a great conversation with my other cousin, Adrian, in New Zealand. I love Skype!


The sun finally broke through on Christmas Day, so we took advantage and had a great beach walk. Dennis went in for some body surfing, but it was a little rough for me, so I stayed on shore and chatted to Sue from Darramy. We did see a couple of sloths, a monkey and a red frog while we were hiking, and picked up a couple of small calabash.
The sloth, great hiking and the red frog





Back for a late lunch and then over for Christmas dinner on High States. A great day and a wonderful evening!!!


Hope everyone had a happy holiday! We certainly did. ~~~_/)~~~

No comments: